Why can’t I power and connect my hotspot?
Have you tried:
- Charge the device with the provided USB-C cable: Plug the charging cable into Skyroam Solis Lite and connect to a power source. (Included accessory: 1x Skyroam USB-C cable)
- Power on your Skyroam Solis Lite for the first time: Press and hold power button to turn on your hotspot.
Why can’t I connect and register my Skyroam Solis Lite hotspot?
Have you tried:
- Locate your unique WiFi network/SSID & password or QR code: This can be found at the bottom of your hotspot. You can connect your Skyroam Solis Lite network to any personal device.
- Once you are connected to your Skyroam Solis Lite network, you may follow the steps to register.
- If you are trying to register an email that is already registered with Skyroam, please visit our FAQ section for migrating accounts.
If you are still having problems registering your Skyroam Solis Lite Hotspot, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include your full Skyroam Solis Lite SN#.
Are you stuck loading at the status page?
If you are stuck on steps 1-4: Please call or email customer support for further assistance.
If you are stuck on steps 5-6: It looks like your hotspot doesn’t have a clear connection with the local tower. Please try:
- Physically move around or change your location.
- Power off your hotspot and wait for 10 minutes.
- If nothing improves, please call or email customer support.
Why can’t I connect if I am in a country that is covered?
There are a variety of factors that affect a connection or signal such as your location, surroundings, building infrastructure, and whether or not if there are any cellular towers in proximity.
Here are few things you can try if your coverage is affected:
- Power off your Skyroam Solis Lite and wait for 10 minutes.
- Go to a location with good cellular signal:
- By the windows
- Higher floors
- You may visit OpenSignal.com to see your location’s cellular strength.