How to Get Started with your Refurbished Skyroam Solis!
- Plug the provided charging cable into Skyroam Solis and connect to a power source to charge.
- Press and hold vertical, oval-shaped power button on the side to turn on your hotspot.
- Wait for the WiFi button light on top to stop spinning. This means boot-up is complete.
- Look on the bottom of your Solis and use your unique WiFi network/SSID & password to connect any gadget. Usually you will go to “Network Settings” on a phone or laptop and look for the Skyroam network to pop-up, enter the password.
- Go to a.skyroam.com on the phone or computer that is connected to Skyroam's WiFi network.
- Follow the provided steps to register using your preferred e-mail address or your Facebook account.
- Once registration is complete, you will be able to choose a data plan by clicking the “Buy” button at the bottom of the portal page. Choose a subscription or buy daypasses to pay-as-you-go for WiFi.
- The Skyroam Solis is also a portable battery park! Insert the USB-C to USB adapter into the charging port.
- Plug in your device’s charging cable to the adapter. Connect your gadget to the cable to begin charging!
WiFi button light circle indicates the remaining battery life (percentage of circle lit is percent of battery life remaining).