How to Get Started with your New Egg N1 powered by Skyroam!
- Plug the provided USB charging cable into the N1 and connect to a power source to charge. You may need a wall adapter (does not come included), or charge by connecting to a computer USB port. Allow 30 minutes to 1 hour to charge.
- Press and hold the power button for 3 seconds to turn on your hotspot.
- Wait for all 3 of the status indicator lights to be blue and static (not flashing). This means boot-up is complete.
- Look on the bottom of your N1 and use your unique WiFi network/SSID & password to connect any phone or laptop to continue set-up. The network name looks like “newegg_”.
- Open the “Network Settings” on your phone or laptop and find the Newegg network in your list of available networks. Enter the password found on the bottom of the device next to the network name.
- Go to a.skyroam.com on your phone or computer that is connected to the Newegg WiFi network. You will need to create an account with your preferred email and then pair your device to your account to finalize set-up. Follow the instructions in the web portal.
- Once registration is complete, you should see your device connected to your account. You will then be able to purchase any of the Skyroam data plans or subscriptions.
Need more help? Try this FAQ page: or contact firstname.lastname@example.org